By Anonymous - 05/02/2016 20:08 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, I worked up the confidence to go to the mall alone for the first time since being confined to a wheelchair. It didn't even take 20 minutes before some teenager grabbed my wheelchair and tried to race me around, all while his friends watched and laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 876
You deserved it 1 712

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AznLuvsMusic 26

What a bunch of disrespectful pieces of shit. I'm sorry you had to deal with that, OP.

This has to be one of the most ****** up FMLs I've seen. I can't even comprehend why anyone would do that. I'm so sorry OP! I hope your faith in humanity hasn't completely vanished, though it's understandable if it has...

Comments

blissfully_me 16

That's disgraceful. I'm sorry this happened to you OP. Please don't let it put you off living your life. There are GOOD people out there. You'll never find them sitting at home.

I really hope someone intervened and knocked some sense into them. Yeah I'm encouraging violence. Some people just need a good ass kicking.

....lllooolll c; ...well at least they tried to make you smiille c;

No, they tried to terrorize OP for their own ****** up meaning of "fun".

It was Gold Coast or Brissy wasn't it?

Should have rolled yourself straight to the security guards and reported them. That is harassment and could also endanger you.

All wheelchairs should come with metal handles with no covering and a ******* stun setting just for situations like this.

Op since you're an Australian I hope to god you found their houses and beat them with a ******* snake or a platypus!

TAntobella 14

If I were around I would have beat the shit out of that kid, full stop.

TAntobella 14

Also, what kind of psycopaths hit the YDI botton on this FML?????!!! Those 179 hits can't all be mistakes! The administrators should ban them all. I wish you some serious tragedy in your miserable lives, that would teach you a lesson.