By dusk - 05/01/2012 08:09 - United States

Today, I won a lifetime supply of pineapples. One problem, I'm allergic to pineapples. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 028
You deserved it 4 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Too bad you don't live under the sea. I'm sure there's a real estate market for bachelor sponges.

Comments

poopmonster05 3

You can share some :) my fav!

Make lemonade? Make a bunch of sponges live in them? What? Finish the sentence!!! Lol.

... pull the pin an throw them at the enemy.

...copy the reply that someone already wrote earlier.

Give them to the homeless. I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

LaColombianita 26

Haha 18's comment was sweet but is the complete opposite of the username lol

My thought exactly, How could you win a lifetime supply of something without being somewhat involved in winning it?

some asshole saw his medical record and was like "ok hes allergic to pinepples...lets do this"

Sucks for you an all that but I just want to know this, how did you win a lifetime supply of pineapples?! I know I'm not the only person who is wondering so I thought I'd get the question out there.

LaColombianita 26

How the heck do you win a lifetime supply of pineapples?!

then that raises the question of why on earth did OP enter a pineapple contest....

Why would she go in a pineapple contest if she's allergic to them? Dah.

82, It's highly unlikely that you win competitions you don't enter. Otherwise that would simply be called a give-away...

Melster 0

Why do people eat pineapples? Because they're healthy and yummy to some, to others different exotic weird, and some like dusk who are allergic to certain foods such as the pineapple.

DaKillaMafia 2

Would you take $100 for them?

thiscrazything 1

I'll pay you $151.00 AND shipping for all the pineapples they ship you, how many hours until you could send me 5000 pounds? Please let me know ASAP. P.S. If you can just move in with me so they send the pineapples to my house I'll give you an extra $20 bucks, sure would save me on stamps lol.

At least now you've got a career: fruit seller.