By thegirlwiththedumbassbf - 23/03/2016 22:58 - United States - Camarillo

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me that he had sex with my sister, but it's ok because I'm better in bed. He seriously doesn't understand why I dumped his sorry ass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 952
You deserved it 2 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cheaters are the absolute worst. Good thing you dumped him!

When someone says something is "the worst" they're generally being hyperbolic and to take them literally is really silly. Y'all can't be that ridiculous, come on.

Comments

Cheaters are the absolute worst. Good thing you dumped him!

While bad, I don't believe they are the worst. Pretty certain someone who goes around, say, murdering orphans is worse than a cheater.

Publikwerks 14

Things worse than cheaters: Nazis Orphan murderers Cancer ISIS

When someone says something is "the worst" they're generally being hyperbolic and to take them literally is really silly. Y'all can't be that ridiculous, come on.

"There is only one sin, only one. And that is theft. Every other sin is a variation of theft... When you kill a man, you steal a life. You steal his wife's right to a husband, rob his children of a father. When you tell a lie, you steal someone's right to the truth. When you cheat, you steal the right to fairness."

Just let him keep thinking about how stupid he is for trying to justify his wrongful actions. Like always, you're better off without him.

What a douche. Talk to your sister though... I feel like that that actually shouldn't happen

Of course it shouldn't happen! What, do you live in a world where cheating is okay?

Actually, yeah, we kinda do. And we learn it from a very young age from, well, everywhere. Is your S.O. not giving you what you want? Do you wish you had something more...intense? Then cheat. Hell, there's even websites dedicated to HELPING people cheat/have an affair.

Theres also websites and help documents on how to murder people, are we taught that as well? Actions that shitty can't be justified

KhaleesiDannie 26

I'm sorry that happened but it sounds like you've dodged several bullets and learned that your sister can't be trusted either take care OP

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there. If he can't figure that out, just let him keep on wondering for the rest of his life. You have no obligation to explain it to your douche nozzle of an ex.

Well you dumped him. That's the easy part, dumping family is bit more tricky but if were you I wouldn't speak to your sister ever again.

I think the sister thing might top the bf thing. Family is family :(

Good thing he was a boyfriend and not a husband.

Oh didn't you know it's completely okay to sleep with other people as long as they're not better in bed than you are