By PoachedFish - 29/12/2009 10:57 - Lebanon

Today, was very chilly. My little sister felt sorry for my two goldfish swimming in the cold water. She decided to put them in hot water. They died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 326
You deserved it 3 055

Same thing different taste

Top comments

laxer95 0

What?? This is not your FML, this one goes out to the goldfish.

Today, felt very sorry for you. Those two goldfish, better place they are.

Comments

myhairynutsack 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
mmlprsh 0

Aww.. **** that.. Boiled to death.. Call RSPCA.. --------- Kids and Animals don't mix..

authorkid 2

they're just goldfish, not like they're that exciting anyway at least she didn't somehow kill the dog

myhairynutsack 0

Most homes don't have heat or air conditioning. If it gets down to 58ºF then yeah, it's probably cold.

brianfantana32 10

58's too cold to be comfortable, but they'll live, so in a sense you're right

Today, felt very sorry for you. Those two goldfish, better place they are.

Yeah...like in a sewer drainage system. There is no afterlife...and especially for fish.

EmMaz9457 0

hahahahaahahahahaa. a goldfish hot tub? cute :)

laxer95 0

What?? This is not your FML, this one goes out to the goldfish.

Spac3Ghost 0

your sister is so cute cuz she's concerned and her thoughts were funny... =) haha =) but shame... you deserved nothing of it =/

that_guy321 2

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
freakyfish07 0

Wow! Someone doesn't have a heart.

Just because they were cheap doesn't mean they didn't mean anything to the OP.

everyonesfucked 0

Agreed... litle sister is cute for caring. Plus goldfish have the lifespan of like a month so it's not an FML it's a BNG (Buy new goldfish).

Bob31_fml 4

sure, because a goldfish's life is of little value. YDI.

My goldfish lived for almost 9 years ._. &&, OP. I know how you feel. The only difference is, your (probably infant) sister killed them? My 40 something aunt killed mine the exact same way. x_x"

Goldfish can become 20 years old if you take care of them okay. Even under the care of most children they become three of four years old.

A lifespan of a month? My 2 year old goldfish begs to differ. If your fish are only living for a month you must be a terrible owner... Anyway OP, FYL.

Actually, goldfish can live a very, very long time.