By dontpeeonmenxtime - 29/12/2011 14:51 - United States

Today, I woke up to slight memory of my boyfriend leaving for work an hour earlier than originally planned due to "excessive sweat" in my bed. When I removed my sheets and took in a deep whiff, my olfactory receptors instantly knew that his so called "sweat" was actually his urine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 004
You deserved it 3 039

Same thing different taste

Comments

When he gets home, tell him to go piss up a rope.

MonGuillaume 2

Dude, tell him. He deserves the embarassment.

eww. well at least it wasn't your cat's piss...

meedleywah 0

That does suck but depending on how you deal with it depends on whether you'll be set for life! If I pissed the bed (god forbid it to ever happen) and my gf was like "no biggie! Happens!" I'd be marrying that girl.

wiggleyeah 3

At least he didn't piss in the oven to "cool it down".

GoW_Chick 14

I think that would of been better then having to lay in his piss for nearly an hour but that's just me...

JJambiya21 0

That was another fml like 2 days ago

Great observation. I have found out, just like most people(except you), refering to a previous FML post while commenting on a current post usually gives the poster good feedback. The more relevant it is the better.

This FML didn't take the turn I expected, I figured it was a "He's cheating on me!" one

OPee, Ureally need to talk to him about his enuresis problem.

27, I'm hoping this is just a case of medical humour im not getting, because enuresis is more than a single instance of bedwetting. You don't wet the bed once and proclaim to have a condition when there are many factors that could have caused this one time occurrence. Not that I want to be telling you how to do your job or anything...but you should know better than that.

Downtime, you spent waaaaaaaay to much time thinking about my comment. It's just a joke. I'm not diagnosing anyone with anything.

...Where does it indicate I spent any time thinking about it? Anyway, then its the former, medical humour I didn't get. And still don't...

The whole paragraph thing you had maaaay have posed a slight indication.