By Zack - 01/04/2012 21:36 - United States - Duncannon

Today, I woke up to shuffling noises coming from downstairs. Suspecting the worst, I jumped out of bed, and whispered over my shoulder for my girlfriend to stay quiet. Only after going downstairs and taking a swing in the dark with my bat did I figure out it was just my girlfriend foraging for snacks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 746
You deserved it 26 494

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheDrifter 23

I hope you hit a homer, because you're not getting past first base again for a while.

The_creator_fml 2

So her snack was peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat?

Comments

TheBonzaiGirl 0

You took the words right from my mouth!

the jury isn't gonna buy this story at all...

linkinpark98 23

Did you whack her in the face? o_o

So u didn't notice that your girlfriend wasn't in your bed?

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Congrats, you found the hidden meaning within the story! Now on to the next clue.

Thats why I have a shotgun under my pillow. Like every American should.

hilary56 0

If he had a shotgun things would've been worse, he would've 'shot' his girlfriend!! :p

Oh goody. Another stupid character account. Oh, the fun we all shall have.

perdix 29

You could have blamed auto-correct and everyone would have bought it. I had to bitch-slap my iPhone a few times to accept that "sammich" is a word.

hilary56 0

Damn I feel bad for your girlfriend, that poor girl got hit by a frkn bat....and OP, I know you wanted to play 'hero', but It didn't work this time.

"Hero"? No. Every American is entitled to protecting one's home from intruders and even the police (given the proper procedures are followed concerning officers) When you have only seconds to live or turn away a hoodlum, the police are only minutes away.

He said he whispered to her. Wouldn't he make sure she was there, too?