By Zack - 01/04/2012 21:36 - United States - Duncannon

Today, I woke up to shuffling noises coming from downstairs. Suspecting the worst, I jumped out of bed, and whispered over my shoulder for my girlfriend to stay quiet. Only after going downstairs and taking a swing in the dark with my bat did I figure out it was just my girlfriend foraging for snacks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 746
You deserved it 26 494

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheDrifter 23

I hope you hit a homer, because you're not getting past first base again for a while.

The_creator_fml 2

So her snack was peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat?

Comments

Kudos for you for clocking somebody blindly in the dark with a bat successfully. Too bad it wasn't a burglar!

PoserPunx 0

Serves her right for leaving the kitchen in the first place!!

perdix 29

YDI for having more than one girlfriend! Besides the heavy sleeper and the big eater, how many others are you keeping in that brothel of yours?

perdix 29

#30, it's OK. You know, today is April Fools' Day, so I may be kinda facetious today. Normally, I am very, very serious on here.

Perdix I get it.... It's a joke, because your always factitious...

I'm sorry but I can't believe someone actually thought you were serious.

bizarre_ftw 21

I honestly got annoyed for a sec, then I saw it was peridix and my reaction did a complete 180 Funny how reputations can affect perceptions huh?

You whispered over your shoulder to your girlfriend to tell her to stay quiet, but since she was downstairs that means you whispered to nobody and didn't notice? Or do you have two girlfriends?

The former; He thought she was sleeping next to him.

perdix 29
zingline89 18

That's not what she meant when before you went to bed she said "I really wanna feel your wood"

Yes she should dump him because if there were a real intruder he would protect her. He should have checked to see of she were there but he was following instincts and trying to keep her safe. It was an accident.