By FunGhoost - 20/02/2015 13:35 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I woke up to a phone with most of my female contacts missing. I think I'm dating a psycho. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 410
You deserved it 5 259

Same thing different taste

Comments

Damn, I knew Siri was controlling, but that's too far.

damn, you always have something good to say nice work! that is you in pic right?

why do you wanna know if thats him in the picture?

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

maybe 27 thinks 14 is attractive. .. but personally thats what private messaging is for.

well, psycho ex or psycho girlfriend...

You got 100 problems son. You really need to address this issue, or dump gasoline all over the room while she is asleep, drive a steak in her hear, shoot with silver bullets ,light the room on fire, and head to a tropical island .

But that's a waste of a freshly cooked steak. Also. Haven't the Winchesters taught you anything with their decade of documentaries? Salt and burn the bones. Every time.

I'm getting to fat. This is like the third fml that made me hungry.

KhaleesiDannie 26

Run far run fast maybe move and change your name cause that bitch is crazy

yep, run, this situation is not going to get any better, and don't waste your breath trying to reassure her of your monogamy.

My ex deleted my grandmother and mother from my phone because they were female, and also called everyone in my phone to make sure I wasn't hiding a female in there under a guys name. Get out now, while it's still easy. Things will only get worse the longer you tolerate this behavior.

its time to do the same...just delete her from your life and run...

Pffft, nooo! MOST of your female contacts were missing, not all of them! So obviously she isn't a psycho!