By GetAnotherRoomAlready - 12/03/2016 05:58 - United States - Singapore

Today, I woke up at 2 AM to the sounds of my roommate and his girlfriend on Skype, playing a game of, "No, I love YOU more, baby, schmoopy schmoopy schmoopy schmoo". It went on for around half an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 875
You deserved it 1 699

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"No, /I/ love you more, shmoopy shmoo!" "Why can't you just ******* admit that I LOVE YOU MORE?!" "No, /I/ love you more! If you don't agree, I can't see a future for us!" "Well then I guess we're over!" "Fine!" "FINE!" … "Move on and find somebody else." "No, /you/ move on and find somebody else."

How the hell can you do that for half an hour omg

Comments

I had a roommate play "no you hang up" on my house phone for too long so I unplugged the it. THERE. I DID IT.

lol total Seinfeld flashback. classic episode!

Person 1: "No YOU hang up" Person 2: "No YOU hang up" You: "If one of you doesn't ******* hang up I'm turning off the internet"

I'm inclined to believe that people who do this are in insecure relationships. Kinda like how people who post too many couples pics on FB. If you were secure with the person you're with, you wouldn't need to do crap like this.

They could be long-distance too and Skype is the only way to see each other.

44 - I am pretty sure 32 was referring to the 30 minutes of schmoopy schmoo crap and not the fact that they were on a Skype call.

Yeah, the sickeningly sweet language that is just as bad as "bae" nowadays. Skype calls are just fine in Long Distance Relationships...I've been there personally.

I would have just unplugged the wifi and hid the cord in my bed.

Goblin182 26

it would have been justifiable homicide.

hilamonster06 21

I just threw up in my mouth a little.