Make it stop

By ughhhh - 10/11/2009 17:04 - United States

Today, my roommate's boyfriend told me he would be driving the several hours EVERY weekend to come see his girlfriend. As a couple, they are constantly all over each other, and can't seem to break out of the annoying baby talk voice. Plus, they like to kick me out of the room to do stuff. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 389
You deserved it 5 762

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DrPluton 0

Put on some headphones and ignore them. Nobody should be able to kick you out of your room.

Well, unless you're just sponging there, it's your place too. If they want alone time so bad, then tell them they need to give you an incentive to give them time alone. Of course, you could also just tell 'em off. If they want it so badly, they can make their own damn foxhole.

Comments

avfcfan89 0

dang, better do it, dont want to be **** blocking.

I would have used my "subject to change" get out clause.

OP Sounds like this guy =P http://ihatejade.com/?id=0bi6h9lj6unp7kqmyjf8ynkfp5z9kh

The sad part is, is that you LET them kick you out.

wildxchild 0

seriously, wth is with that? are u that much of a pushover.

Mumblstiltskin 0

maybe if you were an adult and referred to it as "having sex" rather than "doing stuff" you wouldn't be so uncomfortable. group up. everyone has sex; if you're uncomfortable then you're obviously not getting laid.

XYZzzzzzzz 0

FYL, and F the people who use those voices

DrPluton 0

Put on some headphones and ignore them. Nobody should be able to kick you out of your room.

Do something like this: http://xkcd.com/316/

I was gonna post that one too, but I forgot the title of it. I love xkcd

xenomorph 0

Yes, that's just the one I was thinking.

The way this FML is written is annoyingly babyish as well; it sounds like whining you'd find on a blog.

Seriously. There's no FML here except maybe at the end. Still, get over yourself, OP.

expen_dable 0

its definitely a whiny sheltered college freshman. "omg they do STUFF! totes EWW! i bring a camera everywhere i go so i can have 4683486 facebook pics!!11"

Well, unless you're just sponging there, it's your place too. If they want alone time so bad, then tell them they need to give you an incentive to give them time alone. Of course, you could also just tell 'em off. If they want it so badly, they can make their own damn foxhole.

Ooh, do what kind of stuff? Movies? Arm-wrestling? Yahtzee? Those things can get pretty loud. You shouldn't hold that against them. Why did I imagine this FML being spoken in the annoying baby-talk voice that the OP was complaining about?

YDI for allowing yourself to be kicked out. If its your(or partially your's) apartment/house/dorm then no one can "make you" leave.

Stop being a bitch and be happy your roomate found someone!