By Karl - 21/02/2011 11:43

Today, I woke up and heard a noise coming from the kitchen. I went down stairs and saw a huge guy in there. I got a vase and hit him over the head, not realizing it was my mom's new boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 744
You deserved it 5 967

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Megalomania_fml 0

It's your moms fault for not telling you about her new boyfriend. I'd do the same.

adjacent 2

Mom: hmm I think its a good idea to let this big burglar looking guy in the house without my childrens knowledge, obviously they'll know its my BF!

Comments

lies. anybody who would hit a home intruder over the head with a vase would also be too stupid to use a keyboard to type this. think about it; that shit only happens in the movies. if a burly guy was preparing to rob and rape you, would you comically break a vase over his head, or would you hit him with something more substantial?

No offense but really a vase? But I bet I would do that and that's kinda scary but I would hit him with anything I could find Like my cat maybe Jk but I'm just imaging ur face when u hit him with the vase. Hahah that sucks!

MOM- "Meet your new daddy! WTF did you do to him!" OP- " Sorry!" MOM- "Why can't I just introduce you to my boyfriends without you striking them over the head! JESUS!"

That's what I would have done. I would freak out if some guy I didn't know was standing in my kitchen! It's your mom's fault for not telling you, you just followed your instincts.

BeautyOfGrac3 6

I know how you feel!!! My mom has not done that to me once, not twice, but three times. It sucks when they think it's smart to not tell u there is a grown man hidin in ur home

That's incredibly thoughtless of your mother - it may be her house but she can't expect to let random people wander around without at least introducing you!

I actually think it's the bf's fault for dropping in unannounced and with no introduction...