By sherryberry2013 - 10/06/2011 23:42 - United States

Today, I went to the movies with my boyfriend. As we got to the ticket booth, a couple of girls queued behind us. My boyfriend graciously introduced me as his little sister, and invited the girls to join us. We've been together for two years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 561
You deserved it 7 069

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jennifer93 0

you shouldve started making out with him and then said "he's into incest, sorry ladies"

Comments

Damn what a tool, I hope you left right then and there.

whyask 0

6-either way why would he be inviting girls to join him on a date

Why does every girl immediately go for dumping the guy in these kinds of FMLs?

Oh yeah, you're right. I hadn't thought of that.

because that's ****** up? what would you do if your gf saw some guys on your date and she said "oh this is my bro, you should come hang with us!" ??

Yeah, but you can at least try to talk it out and fix it. You obviously don't really like someone if you dump them over one stupid move.

turtle_brigade 0

yep, if after two years together, my boyfriend was that big of an ass to me... then after two years I could easily dump him.

Are you serious? That's a step away from cheating and expecting your significant other to be okay with it. Annnnd this is why JesusFishTaco is forever alone.

Oh yeah fizz. Cause you really know me you bitch. Also, I'm the one who's saying don't dump him, so I'd still have have a gf.

MrSexyPants 14

JesusFishTaco, you can make your point, but don't be a douche about it.

jesusfishtaco has the right to be a douche when she just randomly comes into the convo and insults him when he said they should try to stick together

MrSexyPants 14

I know, but comment #74, where you called lala a bitch, made me mad. Can I end this? I think she should re-evaluate their relationship before breaking up with him, but this is definitely a good reason should she break up with him. There ya go, you're both right!

courtney680 17

Your really annoying. I bet you've never had a girlfriend and if you have I bet you were an ass hole. Do you think before you talk. Her boyfriend is a complete dick and you think she shouldn't dump him? What is wrong with you?

maz255 10
miniluda12 12

even after two years i would, its just not ok for a guy to do that while on a date

I agree with what pp said about dumping him...ESPECIALLY after 2 years he should know that's not up by then.

Well Jesusficshtaco I now know your idea of a debate is to call a woman a bitch - so I'm thinking you really don't know much about women or how to respect them. For the record. There is no way to make introducing your girlfriend as your sister into a good thing. Not a lot to discuss once something like that happens - especially if it happened while trying to look good in front of two other girls. Most women would dump a guy for something that utterly disrespectful and he'd deserve it no matter how long they've been together. Can she forgive him? Possibly Should she forgive him? Probably not.

God. the last 4 people who ******* commented are duechebags! the argument is over people, stop being bitchy.

Not yet, it's not :) "Also, I'm the one who's saying don't dump him, so I'd still have have a gf." Yo Jesus, the operative word in your reply is that cute lil contraction for "would". You WOULD still have a girlfriend if she pretended she was your sister in order to hang out and flirt with other guys on a date with you because A.) You're clearly a giant pussy. and B.) This is all hypothetical since you do not, in fact, have a girlfriend. Wanna know how I know? Your underlying bitterness in the beginning comment showed a resentment towards women and a basic lack of understanding of them. Guys like you don't get girlfriends. Guys like you spend all your time on the internet pretending you have a sixpack, a fiance who's a model, and that you're gonna track down everybody who pisses you off and beat them up with your awesome nunchucks because you're just that much of a badass. Okay, NOW the argument's over. Sincerely, Bitch

LMFAO!! Win all the way... and I'm far from perfect, but wouldn't you assume that if you've got the name Jesus in your screen name, that you'd have some moral understanding? It's wrong for what the "boyfriend" did. End of story.

Spatz has got the right idea. To all you fools who think she shouldn't dump him, do you realise the implications of what he said? "This is my sister, i.e not my girlfriend, I.e I don't have a girlfriend and I'm single and therefore available, so let's get together." I.e he wants to hook up with the new girls. She should absolutely show him up in front of them and leave him.

sabrinahusic 0

36 you would really stay with someone that would do that to you? **** that. Trust is a big part in every relationship and how could you trust a dog like that? I'd rather break it off than always wonder WTF he's doing behind my back when we're apart. No thank you. I agree I wouldn't break up with a guy over silly things but introducing your girlfriend of 2 YEARS as your little sister??! Why? So he can get attention from the other girls? ****, atleast pull that kind of shit when your girlfriend is not there. Have some respect.

**** grammar. I don't want a girlfriend right now cause my life is complicated enough. Football, schoolwork (yes I'm still in highschool, go ahead, insult me for that too), social life, family. I'd have to give up one if I got a girlfriend. Plus they cause a shitload of drama.

Also, the Jesus in my name is for those fish bumper stickers that people put on the back of their cars that say Jesus inside them for him being fishers of men or something. I would just take it and make it a taco.

So much hate over Jesus for no reason. If you disagree with him simply tell him and why you do. The whole "you're a dumbass and you have no girlfriend blah blah blah" comments are simply just to piss him off. Whenever people put "I'm a bitch" in their profile or call themselves one try way to hard to show it. Sure, call yourself a bitch if you snap at people for reasonable things, but it doesn't really make you snap at every possibility.

You missed the joke. He called me a bitch, so I signed off as such. I will never understand why so many people jump into threads without reading anything that came before.

whyask 0

jesusfishtacos if you are getting pist off dont make a comment that will obviously get you many angry replies...

maz255 10

ummm combo breaker? ah **** it its not working :(

I said fizz was a bitch because she's making assumptions that I can't get a girlfriend when she obviously knows nothing about me.

Well, turns out I was right, so was it really an assumption?

I don't have a girlfriend right now, no. That doesn't mean I can't get one. (resists urge to call you a bitch again-aargh)

All right, all right, all ******* with you aside. The one and only reason I took exception to your stand on this particular FML is that someone who has no girlfriend/wants no girlfriend/thinks girls are too complicated to be worth it has no place giving relationship advice. Most girls already put up with way too much disrespect and bullshit from their boyfriends. They don't need self-righteous people with no real-life experience to apply to the problem advising them to put up with even more of it.

The first reasonable thing you've said this while time.

I think it's funny how all the girls and gay guys voted down your comments.

woulda slapped him right there & been like I dunno what youre talking about cause I don't make out with my siblings... & break up with him

lizabeth131 0

you didn't leave him instantly?

MrSexyPants 14

What about the rest of him? heh heh...

ilovedramahehe 7

You can find a better guy that won't be embrassed to tell other people your his girlfriend. No matter how your appearence looks like :)

If he's doing that in front of you, imagine what he's doing when you're not there!