By Trimacle - 24/08/2011 06:32 - United States

Today, I went to the House of Horrors at Universal Studios. People dressed up as monsters would jump at us, and I was so freaked out that I tripped. My equally terrified mom fell on top of me. Frankenstein's monster was nice enough to ask us if we were alright. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 573
You deserved it 15 810

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Isn't that what haunted houses are supposed to do?

This FML made me so happy. I can just picture this enormous guy grunting at you to make sure you were all right. I went to Universal FL during Halloween when I was a kid; they really go all out to terrify their guests! FYL for tripping and for having your mom fall on you, but I bet this will be a great story later.

Comments

Isn't that what haunted houses are supposed to do?

nonelikeworms 0

Who wouldn't want a monster coming up to you asking if you were alright?

Don't think they're supposed to stop with their scarin though, gotta stay in character.

I remember going to Universal Studios a few months ago and there were a couple of Korean foreign exchange students in front of us - two girls and a guy. The House of Horrors got one of the girls so scared she cried after she left. This FML reminded me of that story. The End!

At least the monster didn't decide to make it a dog pile

I always knew frankensteins monster had a good heart. Damn those villages and there pitchforks!!

xosportsgirl14x 8

What did you think was going to be in there? Bunnies and unicorns?

12 - Actually, it's protocall. I work at Scarowinds Halloween Haunt and if someone falls over and/or gets hurt we have to break character to make sure they're okay.

thesunsetglow_fml 8

Although it would be funny to continue scaring the shit out of said helpless person.

xoconnie 8

did anyone ever read the original frankenstein? poor monster, all he wanted was to fit in. but NO everyone treated him like crap. and wow u really need to grow some balls u fool. and so does ur mom.

I know this is random, but kudos for calling him Frankenstein's monster instead of just "Frankenstein".

Laurenlou 24

I don't see how this is an FML at all. Someone asked if you were okay when you fell. That's a good thing. OP, you should be more optimistic!

aggeon 3

Yes, it always annoys me when people don't know the difference between Frankenstein and his creature.

Ok well this must be untrue because halloween horror nights just started this week not last month so this is eather last year or fake btw I live right next to universal I would know :)

This FML made me so happy. I can just picture this enormous guy grunting at you to make sure you were all right. I went to Universal FL during Halloween when I was a kid; they really go all out to terrify their guests! FYL for tripping and for having your mom fall on you, but I bet this will be a great story later.

gunmania0 12

You're comments are always essays! Why!?

Because I can form a string of three sentences together in a way that makes relative sense.

emodude44 0

Actually, that was 4 sentances with impecable grammar

lorenzoman77 7

Aww that was sweet. *pat on the back. Nice job frank nice job.. Bet frank gotta raise

JMTS 0

I started talking back to the guys in costumes once, they told me I should have been aborted.

in the place i live, the universal studios dont even have a haunted house :(

JSmithlover12 0

Man I went to the house of horrors and I accidentally pushed an old man I was so scared I felt so bad but I was pissed at the same time:/

gunmania0 12

They don't even look remotely real...Was Daffy Duck there?

OP and their mom fell over, and someone helped them up... why is this an FML?

BelleBelle_fml 11

I fail to see the relevancy of your comment.

gunmania0 12

Daffy duck still goes into universal studios tard.

Actually Daffy Duck is Warner Bros. Donald Duck is Disney, double check your facts before you call someone an idiot

It's ******* scary! You can't judge unless you've been there before.

62. I agree with you, it's so scary in there, I was surprised at that place with how much detail is put into scaring people

it's not supposed to look real idiot it could be Jesus jumping out at me around a dark corner an I'd get scared

He was just preparing you, just like a pig for slaughter.

duckman9 55

Frankenstein's Monster is grossly misunderstood... so what if he is technically the reanimated corpse consisting of parts of several men, he has feelings too, you know...

StopDropNRoll 11

Men don't have feelings! That is the general consensus right?

No, we have feelings. But we will act heartless, emotionless, and very hurtful towards sexists against men. At least, that's just me.

Adman567 9

I don't see the FML here, care to explain?

He tripped out of terror, and his mother fell on top of him. Not much of an FML to me.

Adman567 9

Ya. But a lot of FML's are had-to-be-there moments.

sweetheartxoxo88 7

So why did you go to something scary if you have a tendency to get freaked out?