By Trimacle - 24/08/2011 06:32 - United States

Today, I went to the House of Horrors at Universal Studios. People dressed up as monsters would jump at us, and I was so freaked out that I tripped. My equally terrified mom fell on top of me. Frankenstein's monster was nice enough to ask us if we were alright. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 573
You deserved it 15 810

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Isn't that what haunted houses are supposed to do?

This FML made me so happy. I can just picture this enormous guy grunting at you to make sure you were all right. I went to Universal FL during Halloween when I was a kid; they really go all out to terrify their guests! FYL for tripping and for having your mom fall on you, but I bet this will be a great story later.

Comments

Frankenstein just wanted you to be comfortable with him. Now, his real plan is about to unfold

Frankenstein was the doctor not the monster

mario3584 0

I went there once and I was in frot of my parents and only one thing scared me so I punched it in the balls while the rest of my family was ******** bricks

Ahhhh good ole times. Last time i was there i strolled through eating some popcorn until a doctor knocked it away. Shit got real

Universal Studios huh? Sounds like a terrible day...

emodude44 0

How is this an FML? Frankenstine was NICE to you!

Have you read the story? He was a nice monster not mean. People just assumed he was dangerous because he was ugly.

You don't have to even read the book! The kids I babysit got the same lesson by watching the old Alvin and the Chipmunks cartoon. It's crazy how unaware people are.

Aw, that happened to me. I was in a haunted house, I'm terrified of clowns. This clown followed me through the mad scientist room, through the mirror room, and caught up to me in the pirate room. I'm hysterical and screaming for him to leave me alone, and then he's like, "You dropped your hat" and hands it to me. Oh thanks -_-'

ohjessica 11

This isn't too relevant, but I used to work in a haunted house. One night there was this really heavy woman, and she legit passed out when someone scared her.

At a haunted house around here, my brother held open this curtain for someone and accidentally punched one of the monsters in the face. It was the best part of the whole night.

Just cause he's scary doesn't mean he doesn't have manners!