By thanksforthat - 10/01/2013 23:11 - United States - Tunkhannock

Today, I went to the hospital with stomach pains. I found out I have mono, as well as a ruptured ovarian cyst, which may need surgery. I called my best friend for support, only for her to drunkenly yell at me for not being at her party, and that this could have waited till a better time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 325
You deserved it 3 854

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How dare you be so rude as to let your ovary rupture on the night your friend has a party! Besides aren't shots of Bacardi the ultimate mono cure!?

You need better friends, OP. So sorry, that's gotta be rough. :/

Comments

I've actually had both of these problems at the same time as well.

Why are people saying OP deserves this? This is awful :(

ViviMage 38

Strange though. I have PCOS and when I rupture a cyst its painful, my poor kidney gets a beating from the inside, and I have crumpled to the floor in pain! My doctors elect to let the body absorb the fluid and no treatment other than oral hormones and otc painkillers are needed. Really? I thought my appendix went for the level of pain I was in.

I agree most doctors choice to let the body heal naturally from cysts. I have an ovarian cyst rupture, felt like appendicitis, and they just gave me pain killers and said my body would re absorb the fluid.

LillianLattea 6

Mono is the worst OP. I know your pain. it's worse then the tonsillectomy. get better! FYL!

Some friend. I hope you yelled back that you agree, that you would rather not have had to go to the ER in agony, and how sorry you are that your illness inconvenienced her.

When something really good or really awful happens in your life and all your friend cares about is her own damn self, she isnt really your friend. Reevaluate the friendship and move on.