By TT - 19/04/2009 20:48 - United States

Today, I went to get some teeth pulled. I had Novocaine in my gums and lip so I couldn't feel a thing. When the doctor is pulling out the last tooth, he sneezes and pulls the tooth out. He looks in my mouth and I hear, "Oh, shit..." I now have stitches in my mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 711
You deserved it 2 595

Same thing different taste

Top comments

:s I hope the shit from his sneeze didn't go in ur cut :S:S

Comments

56, i think you wouldnt have had stitches because you were getting baby teeth removed?? they have shallow and fine roots, but with a wisdom tooth extraction is far more "complicated" as it involves some nerves and they go very deep. coodos on the brass balls for getting that many teeth removed, im terrified to get my other two wisdoms removed, the last time was way to awful.

ramdog_fml 0

#45 is dumb. you get your teeth ****** up like that

LOL this is hilarious...i was sooo sleepy but once i read this, i'm wide awake :D

You were getting them out anyhow...and chances are you got the stitches that dissolve after time. Either way, you get the stitches, I don't see anything to complain about. Other than having to have your teeth out in the first place I guess.

#64, Only if they are coming in at an angle, in which they aren't. My wisdoms are perfectly aligned with my normal teeth.

What does this even mean?? I'm a dental student and its perfectly routine to have stitches after extractions... when he sneezed did he slice your lip open or something?

i think its funny how the ad in my screen next to this FML,is about healthy teeth and a great smile

I dont get it, when you have work done and teeth pulled, you always get stitches.....its normal......so other then him sneezing on you, which is pretty gross, how is the stitches an FML?

fmladdict28 0

You are an idiot. Anytime that a person has a tooth extracted stitches are needed after. How else do you expect to close up an open wound? Use your head and stop making all the dentists in the world (like me) look as if we are evil, and retarded. We didn't get through medical school because we don't know a thing or two.