By poormom - 27/06/2009 04:05 - United States

Today, I told to my son that I'm pregnant. After I'd told him, he looked up and yelled, "Fuck this shit!" and walked out of the room. My son is nine years-old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 080
You deserved it 28 903

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shock98 0

apparently he doesn't want you to have another kid.

Comments

9 is young but are you surprised that he knows words like that? Besides, words are words, if you demonize them you only give him the desire to rebel. About his reaction to your pregnancy, just make sure he knows that you are still there for him, even with a new baby.

good luck with the 9 year old and i suggest not leaving the sprog with him until you know he won't play "smother the baby"

bedspring_kiss54 0

Well, I kinda wouldn't blame him...seriously, a new kid in the family is definitely going to shake things up. Pax / peace

russianredgirl 0

what a horrible parent you must be to raise such a child

Maybe it's time to start thinking through the whole "baby factory" routine.

Do u know how many kids she has?? If not stop making assumptions

CrazyAsian 0

Your son is awesome! And to those of you telling her she's a bad parent...shove it.

rainbowchelle 0

OMG your kid said a couple bad words? You must be the worst parent ever! Kids don't learn words from any sources except the mother and you're not allowed to say swear words when you have children. Even if he was learning words from outside sources you're his MOTHER, you should be able to censor everything that he hears and remove him from every situation that could possible result in his hearing of a bad word. What were you thinking? -_-;;; I'm sure.

Looks like your sarcasm detectors are broken.

He can get those words in school and mum could not know about it.

jnic 0

hahahah i love how people don't detect your sarcasm. well played, there. :D

Looks like you don't teach ur kid well enough.

mrose57 0

Some big brother he's going to be. by the time your baby can walk you'll be taking him/her to visit big brother in juvenile detention.

Sleepwalker418 0

Because a curse word is THAT serious. /endsarcasm