By lyssamarie316 - 01/10/2011 00:23 - United States

Today, I went to an interview for a job at a company I've applied for numerous times this year. When I showed up at the interview room, I found it was a vacant office. I called and confirmed the address. I guess this was my hint to stop applying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 707
You deserved it 4 749

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks dude, I hope you can find a better company than those losers

that's the HINT that the company or boss was a piece of shit!

Comments

RockstarRN 10

Don't give up! That was rude if they did it on purpose! Good luck for next time! :))

EarAcheMyEYE10 2

I would have a friend call that assholes wife or husband's significant other up asking if they trust him or her... then hang up... if the asshole is gonna screw with you... screw em back!!!!

sweetheartxoxo88 7

The fact that you had applied multiple times without being hired should have been your hint.

winnn_fml 0

How could you not know where the company was? You said u really want that job

@41: You probably don't want to work for a company that doesn't take the time to write back anyway when they don't want you. I hate companies who operate that way instead of sending at least a generic rejection letter would have been something.

No way a company would do that. It would ruin them if it got out

KiddNYC1O 20

Just wait for the desk, chair and computer to arrive.

That's messed up, maybe you could look up the company and see were it is (not to apply to work there) and kick em in the nuts... That's wat I'd do, they totally deserve it!

If it's one of those companies who never sends any rejection letters back and leaves people hanging...then it's their own fault that they're too lazy to even tell people that they don't want them. I'm sure if you had gotten the rejection letter you wouldn't have kept on applying. You should tell them that.