Wait here

By ignored - 28/09/2019 00:01 - Canada

Today, I showed up on time for a job interview. After waiting for about three hours, I was informed that the manager had "better things to do" than interview me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 992
You deserved it 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Doesn't sound like a company you would have wanted to work at. Good luck with the job search!

Perhaps it's just as well. If you had been hired, he might have had "better things to do" than sign your paycheck.

Comments

Maybe they were testing your assertiveness. If you weren't hassling the receptionist every ten minutes, you were too laid back to do the job.

Perhaps it's just as well. If you had been hired, he might have had "better things to do" than sign your paycheck.

You not only dodged a bullet, you’re like Mario having jumped over a Bullet Bill an inch from his face.

Doesn't sound like a company you would have wanted to work at. Good luck with the job search!

Nhayaa 21

And then the same manager will complain about how their employees are not involved enough and how lazy they are at doing their job... Example always comes from the top, people. Never forget about that. If you treat people like sh*t, don't expect them to be nice to you or to please you willingly.

That’s so rude. Leave a bad review on the company on Glassdoor.

Burn down the building. Just kidding! No, seriously, burn it down. Consider yourself lucky. You dodged a bullet. You would not want to work for some rude asshole waste of skin like that

You waited for 3 HOURS? Why? You arrived ON TIME and shouldn't have had to wait for even an hour. That's ridiculous and disrespectful.