By Anonymous - 31/10/2015 12:36 - United States

Today, I went to a party with a friend. All I remember is passing out on the couch. About 10 minutes ago I was woken up by a bucket of cold water and thrown out by the guy who lives there. I'm still dripping and very cold, and I have no idea where the hell I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 649
You deserved it 8 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

can you not call your friend who brought you to the party and have them bring you home?

aidenmccarthy03 8

Use google maps on your phone. Or just call your friend

Comments

That's terrible on the part of the guy. If he hosted a party at his place he should take care of his guests.

Not if the "guest" is a stranger passed out on your couch... That's overstaying the welcome.

AbortionSurvivor 13

The water ruined your phone so you can't find that out I take it..

Then again, he DID go on FML. I suspect that he had some kind of phone

24, There is a website you know that right?

Yes, a website which requires access to a computer or, you know a phone! (Which is just a tiny computer these days). And before anyone mentions public computers at the library etc, remember that OP posted this s 10 mins after being thrown out and has no idea where they are.

If all you remember is passing out.. were you already drunk when you got there?

First rule of partying: never fall asleep

ScottVining 21

If you're posting on FML then you must have a smartphone that you can use to figure out where you are.

Try not getting piss ass drunk next time.

SmittyJA24 26

well, you're in the usa according to FML, that's a start.

and your first thought was to post about it on here? real smart.