Thanks, I hate it

By It wasnt even that close - 31/10/2015 13:23 - Germany - Herford

Today, while shopping, I stepped a bit closer to a couple that stood in front of a display. The girl then shot me a nasty look, grabbed her boyfriend and started pointedly making out with him. I was just trying to buy some butter. But thanks for reminding me how lonely I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 587
You deserved it 1 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take it as a compliment, clearly she got jealous of you and thought you were looking at her boyfriend. And don't worry, you will find that someone special one day.

Comments

Take it as a compliment, clearly she got jealous of you and thought you were looking at her boyfriend. And don't worry, you will find that someone special one day.

She should also be thankful she isn't as crazy as the girl. She needs to chill.

But honestly f her boyfriends life. If she's that insecure, I can't imagine what other things she may have done.

Did you at least try to grab her boyfriend afterwards?

You should've told her, bitch get up off these N-U-T'S cuz he gets none of these. That would probably send the message real clear.

I am happy how everyone is nice to OP and nobody gave her a YDI :-) FML community is such a warm and kind place to be :-)

Why would it even be her fault in the first place. It doesn't even make sense

insecure much? that girl needs to get it together.

You should have demonstratively opened the butter and rubbed it all over yourself, to make it clear you wanted the butter. Fhl for having such a jealous girlfriend, but you will find an amazing guy so don't worry ;)

that girl is obviously insecure and apparently not smart enough to realize she was infront of the butter -.- why be in a grocery store? hello, stealing your man wasn't on my list dumbass, it was butter

Op shows the girl the list, "yes clearly I have written down 'steal random girls boyfriend' on my list for today."

#10, cue random girl's answer, "I can't believe it's not butter"

itwasntme14 19

Seems like it could be an FML for the girlfriend as well she clearly has some jealousy or trust issues. You're better off being alone than in her shoes OP!