By kirsty - 08/04/2012 17:18 - Canada - Calgary

Today, I went to a new deli in town. While waiting in line, I hadn't made up my mind on what to order, so I let the guy behind me go instead. Turns out he was the hundredth customer, and they gave him his lunch for free. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 450
You deserved it 9 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sounds like an episode of Spongebob.

Maybe he needed it more than you did

Comments

perdix 29

Yay! I wish more crap like that would happen to indecisive people. Make a quick decision and live with it! If you screw up, come back next week and try again.

Alanber92 5

Wish I could tell this to my customers....

hahasooo 2

hahaha i agree! jus keep the line moving.

For real. It's LUNCH, not a major life changing decision.

perdix 29

Yeah, there is. . . if you are the 100th customer. I guess it's not "free" because the other 99 customers really pay for it.

NoisyNykkii 10

Technically, #30 is right because the Deli did pay for the stuff to make the lunch.

peachezthelette 22

It's ok, you wouldn't have been able to decide what you would have wanted for a free lunch anyway.

theonlysweetpea 10

Oh please it's good karma! Be a good person

And if you're a logical person who doesn't buy into the karma bullshit?

Hohohohohohohooo :D that's hilarious. What did he say to you? I'm supercurious

hahayourmom101 5

I'd slap a bitch! The bitch who was taking orders that didn't see that you were in fact the 100th.

The 100th in line, not the 100th customer.

linkinpark98 23

Did you not read the FML? OP didn't order, therefore OP would not have been counted. The man who was behind OP got the prize because he actually ordered something.

Omg! Wow so you get to pay $8 and now feel the need to write an fml. It's not as of you didn't already expect to pay. There is no real out of pocket expense here.

A woman that can't make up her mind? You don't say! When my wife and u go out to eat, the phrase "We're going to need a few more minutes..." gets used... A LOT!

p3mguin 7

It's you wife bro, STFU lol Op it's okay GOOD karma for you!

iancomings 3

ohhh at first i thought they where talking about the city and i was like "what"

Oh wow that really sucks like wow imagine that having to pay for your food, well don't sink too low into depression after having your dreams of a free meal dashed to pieces. I mean that is what this site is for right? People who have to pay for their lunch and feel sad about it?