By BC94 - 16/07/2012 04:21 - United States - Mcminnville

Today, I went to a movie with this guy. He was late so the only seats available were the ones in the very front which he refused to sit in. As we were looking for two seats, he spotted one near the back and sat down, leaving me to sit by myself in the front. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 540
You deserved it 2 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I really hope you left the movie and didn't let him to have that satisfaction.

As soon as he pulled this stunt you should have left instantly. He is not worth your time, obviously.

Comments

I hope you sneak out of the theatre without him knowing and when the movie ends, he'll be looking for you everywhere! That'll teach him!

At least you got to see what an ass he is, instead of wasting more time with him on more of these "dates". What a fucken asshole. His loss OP not yours.

hockeyoceancity 13

Douche candle... Douche. Candle. First time i hear that one.

So that's like a douche with a wick in it? Or a candle designed for heating a douche? Or a glow in the dark douche? I'm having trouble visualizing this...

He was the one that was late - he should have sat at the front and given you the option to either sit with him or take the seat at the back! It's obvious that his priority was the movie rather than your company or even your opinion of him. He's not even prepared to be polite to you so the same applies to you - I hope you left him for dead after the show.

bored1091 4

Wow amazing guy you picked to go with

If i were you, i'd be talking to a next guy in a front row or maybe choose another movie to watch. Then either get out there with another guy totally ignoring his ass

perdix 29

You should have straddled him and started making out and grinding all over him. The whole row would clear out and then you can have your own seat. Problem solved. YWIA.

perdix 29

Then the joke would be on the boyfriend. He'd have to have hot monkey sex with you instead of seeing the movie he paid for. That's pretty good revenge, I'd say!H

Keliosan 6

Time for revenge! Invite him on another date, but show up late and with someone else. Completely ignore him and enjoy said date.

perdix 29

Nice thought, but kind of time-consuming. Why not give a handjob to the stranger you sit next to in the front row, then wipe your hands on your date's shirt after the movie?

Excellent plan! Better still, have the "someone else" go in ahead and keep you a really good seat, then turn up late, pick up the ******** and abandon him to find a seat while you go and cosy up to your real date!

Lolli3_Lou22 0
flutter4 7

You should leave and give him no explanation. He sounds like a big jerk.