By EpicMayonnaise - 26/08/2011 07:35 - United States

Today, I went to a club. The only guy who asked me to dance introduced himself as "Bird Dog." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 412
You deserved it 3 666

Same thing different taste

Top comments

slushpup9696 12

Maybe that's his name, and he'll be posting an FML soon about a girl who refused to dance with him because of his name.

slushpup9696 12

Yeah. I hate my name, Hospital Ceiling. Everyone makes fun of me and turns me down at dances.

Comments

slushpup9696 12

Maybe that's his name, and he'll be posting an FML soon about a girl who refused to dance with him because of his name.

Sunny_Eclipse 6

My thoughts exactly. But who knows? Maybe OP did dance with Bird Dog.

slushpup9696 12

Maybe someday they might have Chick Puppies.

What a wannabee. That was so stolen from my all-time favourite kids show catdog.

overthelimit 3

this reminds me of that episode of spongebob where the dudes name is whatzit tooya.

Bird bird bird, the bird is the word. In this case, the bird is the dog. Meh, I tried. Shame on me.

Today, I was out at a bar and I asked some fugly girl to dance, out of pity, and she looked at me like I was an moron. All I said to her was "Hi, my name's Bird Dog Johnson, would you like to dance?" That's the last time I take pity on a Fug. FML

FML I went out to a club in Texas. Out of pity, I asked this fugly girl to dance with me. She looked at me like I was a moron. all I said to her was, "Hi, I'm Bird Dog Johnson, would you like to dance?" That's the last time that I take pity on a Fug.

fakeaccountX 6

If he was the only guy, who cares what his name was.

coffeygirl12 14

At least it wasn't Bird Shit?

It's not from catdog, it's from a Disney show. All I have to say is, "Good luck, Charlie."

Well, it was either that or Mike Hunt.

thesunsetglow_fml 8

Maybe the OP is deaf and/or stupid and heard "Bird Dog" instead of, I dunno, Bernard??

eminemchick 19

Based of the show "cat dog"?

Today, I met a not-so-good-looking girl and noticed she wasn't getting any dance offers. I decided to be nice and offer her a dance. I told her my name, Bertrard, but she kept insisting that I'm named BirdDog. I wish I hadn't spoken to this idiot. FML

that's what I named my son. what's wrong with it?

I named my son Sparta, so everytime I introduce him I can yell THIS IS SPARTA!

With a name like that, he belongs on Jersey Shore.

MizzErikaHart 8

Clubs r usually loud, maybe op misunderstood.

mattmadden 0

51 that's like naming your son Luke so you can say "LUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER".

If you have twins name one Sparta and the other madness, this is Madness no dad I'm Sparta, oh IS THIS SPARTA.

Catcherchick94 0

Ever heard of the indian ideal of "your babies name will consist of the first things you see after birth"

slushpup9696 12

Yeah. I hate my name, Hospital Ceiling. Everyone makes fun of me and turns me down at dances.

Catcherchick94 0

Yeah I feel ya, nice to meet you hospital ceiling, I'm dog pissing on tree

StopDropNRoll 11
xcdog16 0
cc_the_beast 6

Nice to meet you all, I'm Backseat Surprise

cptmorgan6 8

Hi, I'm Fecal Matter, and I am an addict.

Well nice to meet you, I'm Pint O'Blood

Nice to meet you all, my birth was traumatic but I'm loving life. Regards, Coat Hangar.

Sesh54 7

Ya well mines the worst I'm a guy named pussy

TheBitchOfChuckN 7

Hello everyone, my name's God Damn Ugly. So shut up.

My "Indian" name (i'm the real type of Indian parents from india however im Canadian) is "dumpster random pedophile hobo"

n_epic_fail 14

a bird and a dog? where was this woman having her baby?

The replies were great for a while, but the last few names were weak. Come on people, you can do better than that.

An Indian man went up to his father and asked him how he named his kids, to which the father relied, "the moment my son is born, I go to sleep, and when I wake up and go out of my teepee, I name him after the first thing I see. My first son, I saw an eagle in the sky, so I named him, Eagle soaring. For my second son, I saw the moon in the sky, so I named him, Pale Moon Rising. Why do you ask this Big Dog Pooping?"

Catcherchick94 0
lakaiskate 12

Maybe OP is super beautiful and she's intimidating to talk to?

Bree12345 15

it's not his fault that his name is so unfortunate

He must have a controversial personality

Maybe his name had a hidden meaning? Example: "Bird Dog" = "**** Bitch"? Maybe he wanted you to have sex with him.

zona117 0

Or maybe it meant "swallow bitch".

yamatelle 19

Introduce yourself as Bitch **** and your middle name is Cow Ask him if his dick's name Dinosaur ****.

yamatelle 19

It had a period, but I edited it and forgot to put it back. That's why you can see that the ask is still capitalized. I didn't have enough time to correct it.