By mandy - 05/09/2009 02:19 - United States

Today, I went out with my family and boyfriend for dinner. We were all having a good time, and suddenly at the end of dinner he decides to kneel down on one knee, take out an engagement ring, and say "I choose you, Pikachu," with a straight face. He was serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 586
You deserved it 87

Top comments

ciaobella_fml 0

Aw thats so cute, did you say yes?

Comments

Pft, lame, it's "Pikachu, I choose you!" Either your a failure or he is, but otherwise that's pretty awesome.

thats too cute. how can you not accept that lol :P

Jesus, FML comment people are angry... you guys need some kind of outlet.

You should have yelled "Bulbasaur: vinewhip attack!" to reject him. All of you idiots on here wouldn't care if it was a serial killer proposing because "who cares you're getting married," "who cares he proposed to you," "who cares he had a ring," or "who cares he loves you." If FML is really all fakes and MLIA then go somewhere else, I'm so sick of your bitching.

Ummmmmmmmmmm. The point was that she's complaining about the way he did it, which was cute. And also, you're bitching so stop being a hypocrite. Go away.

omg i want to be proposed to this way, its totally awesome.

machoman1 0

What are you guys saying? He proposed to her yeah, but seriously. "I choose you , Pikachu!" What kind of shit is that? I'm a guy, and I would never propose to my girlfriend like that. It's just disrespectful, to her and her parents. You'll be telling your kids about that one day, and they'll say that their dad is ******* retarded. I totally agree with OP that it sucks. A proposal isn't a joke, it's an important thing.

Please. Who gives a shit about marriage anyway,it's a ******* piece of paper. Maybe you think it's important but there are a lot of people who don't. Disrespectful to her PARENTS? No,anyone who still believes parents have anything to do with love and relationships of their children is an idiot.