By mandy - 05/09/2009 02:19 - United States

Today, I went out with my family and boyfriend for dinner. We were all having a good time, and suddenly at the end of dinner he decides to kneel down on one knee, take out an engagement ring, and say "I choose you, Pikachu," with a straight face. He was serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 586
You deserved it 87

Top comments

ciaobella_fml 0

Aw thats so cute, did you say yes?

Comments

GreenDaysGeekGrl 0

Did the ring have a pokeball on it or something?

How could any of you actually want a stupid proposal like that? FYL. Also, you should stop telling boyfriends that your ****** face looks like pikachu. You could have stopped this before it began.

AWWWHS, THAT'S SO CUTE. It would've been uber cute if the ring was inside a pokeball xD But stills, hope you said yes. I'd love my guy to propose something like that :) & people, who cares if it was nerdy or it didn't seem serious cause he did it nerdy ? It was CREATIVE, proposals are supposed to be creative.

SHE cares! It doesn't matter what we think, she was the one who got proposed to.

Oh my gosh! That would be the best thing ever! He pushes the button on the pokeball and it flips open to reveal a ring!

idontsinkso34 0

I don't get how that's a bad thing.That's awesome. MLIA-er's unite!

#259- You're such a nerd. I haven't liked poke'mon since I was 8. But OP, I'm sure you love him anyway.

Poet_Sin 0

*So* not an FML. That's adorable! Get a sense of humor, OP. Your fiancée deserves it. ^_~

Either there is a craze in writing fake engagement stories with crappy proposals OR my generation is 99.9% retarded. I left the .1% off because I'm not this lame. Now it's back to playing WoW!

piles_of_fail 0
char_lie_fml 0