By useless pos - 01/03/2013 00:48 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I went out to buy a bottle of wine and some condoms. As the cashier scanned the condoms, she snickered and muttered, "Yeah right." She was right; I really was just desperate to look like I have a sex life. I got so upset that I left my items and walked out with tears in my eyes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 275
You deserved it 12 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

titibug823 11

Doesn't matter if she was right, she acted unprofessionally. I'm so sorry she treated you like that. You'll find someone special.

I realize you must care about what others think, but it really doesn't matter what they think. Don't feel the need to fake it.

Comments

clue_me_in 20

Who were you trying to prove you have a sex life to in the first place? It's no one's business but yours.

OP please use this humiliating situation to start the first day of the rest of your life. The only person who can make you happy is yourself. Make a point to use all of these feelings of unhappiness to turn your life around and stop being lonely. Good luck OP.

This made me a little sad. Especially the tears in your eyes. But don't worry about people caring if you're having sex or not, it's really no ones business and one time I bought condoms b/c when I had a chance with this loser we didn't have any, so I thought I'd buy some to be prepared. I bought two different kinds. I used one on a vibrator (cause it was lamb skin and I wanted to see how it felt) but I never got to use them on a guy. Both packs expired.

lovestolaugh19 3

That was mean and unprofessional of the cashier I work in retail and I know it's important to be kind to customers and a person shouldn't make an insensitive remark like that anyway.

Sorry she treated you that way, unprofessional!

I would've went home, calm down, and then called her manager. She shouldn't be working with an attitude like that.

She was rude and insensitive, besides, if you wanted protection just buy a glove, no need to get those nasty calluses.

god damn I really feel for this guy. I would report that bitch