By useless pos - 01/03/2013 00:48 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I went out to buy a bottle of wine and some condoms. As the cashier scanned the condoms, she snickered and muttered, "Yeah right." She was right; I really was just desperate to look like I have a sex life. I got so upset that I left my items and walked out with tears in my eyes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 275
You deserved it 12 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

titibug823 11

Doesn't matter if she was right, she acted unprofessionally. I'm so sorry she treated you like that. You'll find someone special.

I realize you must care about what others think, but it really doesn't matter what they think. Don't feel the need to fake it.

Comments

Pick a different store. Buy your wine and condoms. If a clerk snickers, just wink ;) What you call desperate could just as well be described as being open and available. You never know when you'll run into someone who strikes your fancy.

What a bitch! Sorry that happened, and don't be so down on yourself. And like other people are saying, report the bitch! XOXO

People like her are generally upset at their own lame lives. Don't worry about her OP, I'm sure you will find someone soon.

EmmaBooBear16 9

I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve that, no one does. I can't believe someone would do that. Just keep your head held high and you'll have a sex life when the time is right.

23Z9TZO 18

She was most likely joking around, no one expects an adult to be such a little bitch over menial things and ydi anyway for trying to impress some random cashier in the first place. Why the **** would you do that?

perdix 29

Mister, you march right back to the store and pick up your purchases. And this time, bring your sheep with you! That cashier will be totally jealous of you and ewe.

ThecomingofTan 9

Make sure you tell him to bring in a blow-up sheep, perdix. I made that mistake of bringing in a live one and ended up being charged with kidnapping an animal and trespassing on the farmer's property.

Shadow_Phantom 26

*Gives OP a hug* FYL... don't listen to the mean bitch.

YDI OP, for trying and failing to impress a random cashier. So drink up that bottle of wine and make a new plan.