By bigdaddy - 16/07/2009 03:53 - United States

Today, I went out to a nice restaurant with my extended family. It was expensive, and when the bill came, I whispered to my brother, "We may need to make this one a Chew and Screw". When the waitress came back to the table, my five year old son decided to ask aloud "What's Chew and Screw?". FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 223
You deserved it 66 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

heyyou1203 0

YDI for even thinking about "chewing and screwing!" you do realize that the waitress busts her ass to serve pricks like you and that her entire income is from your tip, right? waitresses get paid like, $2 and hour. I HATES people like you when i waitressed, who thought they were entitled to everything but didn't have to pay.

When around kids, never say anything that you don't want repeating!!! Learn for next time

Comments

I think he was kidding. Jesus, I don't know any family who would actually consider doing that.

'Chew and screw' just sounds nasty... at first I thought it meant they'd have dinner, then rape the waitress. 'Dine and dash' sounds better, though in any case, it's a stupid, shitty, and illegal thing to do. YDI for not looking at (or asking) prices before you ordered a bunch of expensive food at a nice restaurant! You KNEW it was going to be pricey!

jasax1 0

I'm pretty sure he was joking people. Wow.

echarperouge 0

You're a f**king asshole. When you don't pay for your shit, your server gets to. Do the world a favor and stay the hell inside, and away from other people.

YDI for sure. You need a lesson in morals.

what a horrible thing to suggest...the restaurant gets the screwing

It's "Chew and Screw" up in Massachusetts? I've only ever heard "Dine and Dash". "Chew and Screw" sounds wrong.

wow OZYMANDIAS you need to get a life.

wait...you were gonna run out of the restaurant with your family?