By fububc - 05/02/2010 15:14 - France

Today, I went out for a smoke before dinner. I glanced through the window only to see my husband take my cooking scissors, cut his toe nails and then put them back in the utensils canister without washing them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 825
You deserved it 6 417

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hahaha. you should have gone back in and started a conversation while casually using the scissors to cut your pubic hairs and see what he does

RipIt 0

YDI for smoking! naaah just kidding, that's gross!

Comments

1. TOENAILS, people - you're freaking out as if he had stirred his own vomit with those scissors. Sure, maybe cutting his toenails with his wife's cooking scissors isn't exactly what you would call "delicious", but come ON - get a grip. 2. "Smoking is just as gross", "YDI for smoking" - oh, puh-lease. First of all, that's not the point. Secondly, wait until you meet someone you fall in love with and this someone turns out to be a smoker. I bet my ass you wouldn't break up because of that. So stop whining and grow up.

ash92_fml 0

#149, win! me too. smoking is foul.

Well, okay, let's say you have a "crush" on someone and his "bad habit" is the only thing that freaks you out OR you're IN LOVE with a person and he or she starts smoking - you would rather dump this person than stay with him/her because of THAT? And YOU tell me I don't know the difference between "being in love" and "having a crush on someone"? OHH the irony.

It's not fair to say YDI for smoking. I personally hate smoking, but her smoking certainly did not cause him to do this. Besides, it is kind of good that she was out SMOKING when she happened to see... ignorance may be bliss, but he was still doing it and now she can stop it.

Is he the gamer who put pubes in your mouth after each win on the xbox after you sleep?

epound28 0

#75 - I was wondering the SAME thing. And really, it's not bad. By now, he's probably done it for a while now, and your body surely is used to it. Not a "F my life" moment, but to prevent it, I would call him out on it if it offends you that bad. YDI.

GreenDaemon21 0

YDI for going outside of the kitchen. Know you're place, woman!

MermaidSongXOXO 6

I'm not a feminazi, both genders are equal, but that just peeves me.

CleanSheets 0

Oh, really now? When you try to find a nice descent woman who is actually worth something, you're going to deserve it when she rejects you for being the ignorant idiot that you are. Good day, sir (:

op is using that scissor in kitchen for making meal for his nasty husband! at least the thing that she does only harms her, not her husband. it's just sick and disgusting what he did.

if you're smoking you're already filthy and disgusting so what's the difference!