Booming economy!

By ThatGuy24 - 26/09/2019 22:00

Spicy
Today, it's my birthday and it would be a great day if me and my wife weren’t literally too poor to celebrate it. To make it even better, she won’t have birthday sex with me, because we live with her mom and she’s afraid of her hearing us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 918
You deserved it 404

Same thing different taste

Top comments

silvermoon5033 26

I don't fully know your situation, but maybe you could celebrate it by taking a walk? Walk down to a beach, park, lake, or just a pretty spot? Take a blanket and just enjoy each other's company. I'm sorry you are in such a sucky spot right now. Just try to breathe and find the simple happinesses. It does get better! Just keep pushing foward. And happy birthday OP.

You can celebrate without spending a dime.

Comments

silvermoon5033 26

I don't fully know your situation, but maybe you could celebrate it by taking a walk? Walk down to a beach, park, lake, or just a pretty spot? Take a blanket and just enjoy each other's company. I'm sorry you are in such a sucky spot right now. Just try to breathe and find the simple happinesses. It does get better! Just keep pushing foward. And happy birthday OP.

Definitely ALL of these. My husband (Pre-marriage) and I just walked, sight seeing, literally $1 burgers from mcdonalds to celebrate. We also lived with his parents for a bit, and 'figured it out'. It's embarrassing to do it at a parents home. I get what she means. Do it somewhere else, who cares where! Enjoy your company and everything you DO have! :)

You can celebrate without spending a dime.

You could have packed your lunch and went to the park for a picnic. Or you could look for free things to do around town.

I understand being too broke to celebrate, and yes it sucks. However necessity is the mother of creativity. Look at what you do have and work it in there. Go for a walk/picnic in the park, maybe you can find a decent recipe for a cake? Failing all else, you could just bask in the awesomeness of having someone who cares enough that they are there in a bad time like you seem to be going through, that's a keeper right there.

Tell her she could give you a quiet ******* while humming "Happy Birthday" to herself. Hey, you gotta be creative if you want to ensure she has birthday sex. Think outside the box, if you know what I mean.;)

Two words my friend: “ball gag...”

ThatOneLonelyAsian 31

firstly you do realise its just a date? Secondly technically your BIRTHday is only to be praised when you're born and lastly you grow older everyday so instead of making that day special make everyday special but i understand it's a bummer when you're poor! you should've thought of thst when you were still at school

Picnic sex in the park if the weather is nice. 69 at home is quiet too. Just be creative ✔👍

You're never too poor to celebrate. You just have to learn to be creative. And are we to assume you and the wife never have sex because of her mother? ydi