By not a dumbass pothead - 08/04/2014 22:04 - United States - Sparks

Today, I went out drinking with my tattoo artist brother-in-law. I was so wasted that I agreed to let him try working on me. I woke up with a tattoo of an animated marijuana plant smoking a cigarette. This'll look just great when I'm defending clients in court. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 799
You deserved it 46 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think the big question is where is the tattoo located?

Well it's not on your face is it?! I surely hope not. Put on proper clothes to cover it and you'll be fine.

Comments

Things never to do: 1. Get drunk before getting a tattoo/piercing. Two words: Blood thinner. 2. Let someone drunk go anywhere near you with sharp objects. Four words: Are you an idiot? 3. Let OP defend you in court.

They make a cream that fades tattoos and causes them to dissappear. It's at Walmart.

KatyLarae 13

Most importantly, where is the tattoo?

I find it odd that most of your first questions were, "where is the tattoo"?" because mine was definitely, "how in the hell can you have an animated (moving) tattoo?"

Animated as in a cartoon. Like, an animated movie is a movie completely made of drawings (cartoons)

kotake 7

Not a pothead (actually never tried marijuana before nor do I have any interest, but making and baking with cannaoil is on my bucketlist) but I like how "not a dumbass pothead" is his screenname. No you're someone who makes idiotic decisions, gets drunk, makes more idiotic decisions, and who will have to pay out the ass to have it lasered off your skin. But at least you don't smoke weed! :P Anyways I'm guessing the OP got it somewhere both 1. visible (since he worries about people seeing it) and 2. on a place where there's a lot of movement (like a joint). So I'm guessing the back of his wrist, perhaps. Other places like the back of his neck seem plain unsafe. Then again he was drunk....

So you "agreed"? He says you did? The same tattoo artist who inked you while you were wasted? At best, he's got a questionable work "ethic", tattooing drunk people, at worst he deliberately played you. "Consent" is something different.

What's black and tan and looks great on lawyers? A Doberman!

How is this anything other than a YDI? NEVER go drinking with bad people.

'bad people'. Who, tattoo artists? Why?

an3ph 20

Never go drinking with a tattoo artist. Never.

KiaKarma 11

I think you should find yourself a new drinking bud.