By not a dumbass pothead - 08/04/2014 22:04 - United States - Sparks

Today, I went out drinking with my tattoo artist brother-in-law. I was so wasted that I agreed to let him try working on me. I woke up with a tattoo of an animated marijuana plant smoking a cigarette. This'll look just great when I'm defending clients in court. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 799
You deserved it 46 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think the big question is where is the tattoo located?

Well it's not on your face is it?! I surely hope not. Put on proper clothes to cover it and you'll be fine.

Comments

CurlyQute 17

Where is the tattoo located exactly?

Don't worry OP, I'm sure you'll have planty of clients who will understand.

Every tattoo artist I've EVER spoken to REFUSES to do work on anyone who's inebriated or otherwise unable to consent. All you did was say/think something stupid while drunk; your BIL is the asshole here.

cryssycakesx3 22

unless the tattoo artist is drunk also, then logic doesn't really work as well.

Oh, you got one of those gif tattoos? That's awesome! So long as the placement isn't terrible, you can get it covered.

blueboy154 12

not a dumbass pothead .....u mean..........just a dumb ass alcoholic

It's not fair to assume OP is an alcoholic because he got wasted. We only know of this one time and for all we know it has been the first time OP has gotten properly wasted in years.

cryssycakesx3 22

if you don't spell out "you" you're not in any position to call anyone else a "dumbass"

41. "Properly" wasted ha. You missed my point and I don't feel like explaining.

The first question that comes to my mind is what kind of "tattoo artist" would think it's a good idea to tattoo a drunk person!?

cryssycakesx3 22

Or one who doesn't like his brother-in-law. Almost anything that begins with someone going out drinking and getting wasted is a sure-fire YDI. And your BIL is an idiot and/or a douchenozzle for tattooing someone who was so clearly intoxicated. Reputable tattoo places won't tattoo someone who is drunk. Hope you have the money for lasering the thing off.

Your brother-in-law must be pretty talented, how does he create an animated tattoo?

rocker_chick23 27

this reminds me on an episode of threes company where Jack got so drunk he got a tattoo that said "the love butt" on his ass. lol But seriously, if it's the actual image and not the placement that bothers you, tattoo artists are very good at covering up unwanted tattoos with newer ones and afterwards you won't even be able to tell that an old one was covered up.

Where was it put at?? Thats freaking awesome!!

KiaKarma 11

I have a feeling the judges in court will think differently.