By not a dumbass pothead - 08/04/2014 22:04 - United States - Sparks

Today, I went out drinking with my tattoo artist brother-in-law. I was so wasted that I agreed to let him try working on me. I woke up with a tattoo of an animated marijuana plant smoking a cigarette. This'll look just great when I'm defending clients in court. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 799
You deserved it 46 693

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think the big question is where is the tattoo located?

Well it's not on your face is it?! I surely hope not. Put on proper clothes to cover it and you'll be fine.

Comments

Well, definitely FYL, but you can get it removed and you can wear long sleeves/a suit. And if it's not too big, maybe you could put a band-aid over it and have people assume you fell down or something.

Actually, it's a great statement if you ever fight court for pro marijuana or cigarette laws. Shows you're passionate.

cosmicriver 17

That is such a great point. Plus, just so long as he likes it, even a little, that's all that matters. He may have some clients look at him sideways. Although , as you had mentioned before, if he does the pro-marihuana gig, he will be absolutely fine, indeed.

cosmicriver 17

I can't believe you have had so many negative votes!!! That is the best answer so far. It is by far the most sensible answer/comment. You have found the silver lining and a logical way to fix the "problem" while others choose to be rude, call names et cetera.

83- No to everything you've just said.

Thank you cosmicriver, but my comment was a joke. The only upside to the situation I could think of. What is also true is that the people that downvoted me were too tight ass/ignorant to recognise this.

cosmicriver 17

No problem at all, Queensland! Indeed, they are. Although, joke or not, you did make a good point. That is an option for him, if he would be interested. There is a drug lawyer where I live in Oklahoma. I forget his name. I will get back to you on that. Anyways, he has a pot leaf tattoo, has a pot leaf on all his business cards and has matchbooks that he hands out with his cards with a pot leaf on them as well. He is the best, and most sought after drug lawyer in the Oklahoma metro area.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Me too! I want a tattoo that moves! Sounds awesome! But I think he meant "cartoon."

rocker_chick23 27

"animated" means moving, often referring to cartoon videos. I doubt he has a moving tattoo.

Animated cartoon tattoos..? One Tom and Jerry good sir, Right across the back.

rocker_chick23 27

YDI big time. You shouldn't have gotten wasted and let your BIL tattoo you.

Arent lawyers supposed to be hmm I dont know...SMART?

Not sure if you're aware, alcohol inhibits higher thought processes...

cryssycakesx3 22

smart are the people that don't phrase things in such a manner

starcaller17 16

@31, smart people wouldn't get drunk, it's not hard to not do something....

When any man consumes a large amount of alcohol, they turn into a common organism called: Dipshit.

& what do u do for a living? rocket scientist? I'm guessing a big hell no. people make mistakes, no matter their intelligence. don't be so judgmental & critical.

#90. Smart people still like to unwind and get drunk. What an ignorant comment. lol.

YDI. No one made you get that wasted and you agreed to the tattoo. Hopefully it is in a place that you can cover up.

hah, I bet if you smoked a joint instead of drinking you'd at least have a cool tattoo, if any.

TheDrifter 23

If op had been stoned they likely would have agreed to the same tattoo. It just might not have been an fml

Q94 5

Not a dumbass pothead, but is being a dumbass alcoholic somehow better???

Animated? Is it one of those ones that "moves" when you wiggle your pecs? ;)

saralynnee132 10

A lot of make could work too if you buy the right brand