By that girl - 08/04/2014 23:06 - United States - Bessemer

Spicy
Today, I was feeling horny, so I told my boyfriend, who lives 30 minutes away, that "I really needed him". He replied, "Did you fall in the toilet again?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 244
You deserved it 12 656

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thee_most_dope 30

again??? how many times has this happened before?!

Comments

I remember when my 13 year old dog looked like the puppy in your picture. :D

That's something you use the message system for

ThatOneGuy719 16

How the hell do you end up falling in the toilet.. And need help getting out of it in the first place?

Because he left the toiletseat up. Haven't you seen Southpark?

lisaroxmysoxx 16

At least you hadn't fallen in the toilet!

thee_most_dope 30

again??? how many times has this happened before?!

The "again" had me laughing so hard. How does that happen once let alone multiple times?!

"Again" is this the second time, or 50th?

starcaller17 16

Dude, did you even watch that movie? It's 50 first dates, not 51st dates, which doesn't even make grammatical sense.... And OP didn't forget anything so it doesn't make sense either

To be honest most guys don't take well to subtle hints. Next time just be blunt. That would turn me on more than trying to pick through hidden meanings. We're not all that complicated.

I get the sentiment but there is no way in hell that I would ever text my man that I wanted him to come over or something because I was horny or even that I wanted him to come over for sex. That is not the kind of text message I want in existence for anyone to find. If it relates to sex, it isn't going to appear on my phone let alone be sent to the phone of anyone else, for any reason. If that means that I take care of myself and my man misses out on the chance because he couldn't take the hint, well sucks to be him. Plus depending on who controls the phone in question (i.e. Is it a truly personal phone, is it a personal/work phone that is paid for by the company they work for, is it simply supposed to be a work only phone) it may be inappropriate to send such a blunt message and casual hinting may be the best option.

How to kill the mood! He sounds like a keep though

gerrags 16

Silly #30, everyone knows you use severe verbal abuse instead of violence on FML.