By Anonymous - 23/11/2009 09:54 - United States

Today, I went onto the treadmill at my gym. When it prompted me to enter my age I put 27. I'm 29 and am lying about my age to a workout machine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 733
You deserved it 38 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

capthavoc123 0

It asks you your age so it knows what your normal workout level needs to be. Also, you're a completely pathetic person. Seriously? 29 is not old. Get some perspective on life.

I'm sorry but these FMLs crying for other people's pity shouldn't even get posted. "Today I ate a bunch of twinkies, then I weighted myself and realized I weight 200lbs, FML!!!!" You ******* deserve it if you chose to lie to a machine.

Comments

gblossom94 0

you can't confess your age to a single machine...yet you post it on the Internet for millions of people to see?

You lied about two years. Two years to a machine. Whoopty ******* doo. Why is this an FML?

Dent91, I am still laughing at your post. I assume English is like a second language for you, in which case you did pretty well, but hahahaha! You said uterus instead of until! :D that just wins. Other stuff was funny too but that just made my day

Hahaha wow I totally read dent91s comment wrong! He did mean to say uterus! I am laughing at myself now

Anthrophobia 2

Sigh. Please ignore my first comment to this.

leave threadmill. use horse mill for workout. be productive.

Ok, I have to ask... why? At first I thought it might be some sort of treadmill that tells you how fit you are for your age depending on how hard you workout, but then I realised that if you were trying to 'cheat' it, you should put in an OLDER age, not younger. This doesn't even make sense, and it's NOT an FML. An FML is "crap, my life is screwed because xyz happened to me". It's not "I'm too much of a sook to put the right age into a piece of machinery, please feel sorry for me".

... why do you lie about your age at 29? Seriously? Are people this ******* stupid and pathetic? ... Don't answer that.

when i was like 19, i lied about my age when a cute guy was working out next to me.. i thought he might look over... and "130" sounded better than "140" to me. lol. sure it was silly, and i'm sure he wouldn't have cared either way... but oh well.. no harm, no foul. i usually just do the "quick start" and workout at the level i feel comfortable with now anyway. i know myself better than any pre-set options on a machine ever could.

HOW DO WE KNOW UR NOT LYING ABOUT UR AGE RIGHT NOW >;)