By Anonymous - 20/08/2014 22:14 - Sweden - ?kersberga

Today, I went on my first date in 8 years. While we were looking at the menu, the guy said: "So if you're vegetarian, why're you so fat?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 942
You deserved it 8 242

Same thing different taste

Top comments

seprunner 12

Did you say "Because I eat people who make fun of me." then grab your fork and lick your lips?

Comments

Sounds like a jerk. You're better than that

Well glad to see you picked a gentleman (rolls eyes) But in all seriousness that guy was extremely rude and obviously has the mentality of a 6 year old.

You should try eating the right foods then. Lose some weight.

Everyone saying that it's rude is not exactly correct. If it's a legitimate question, then it's OP's fault for taking it too seriously. If you think it's rude because he said "fat", then grow the **** up and join the world of honesty and logic. If you can't say someone's fat or obese, then you can't say someone is skinny or anorexic. Use your heads, not your genitals.

...How on earth is calling someone fat on the first date not rude?! It's extremely rude to comment on someone's appearance like that, especially if you barely know them. If OP is overweight, I'm sure she is very aware of it, and doesn't need other people pointing it out for her. And, yes, it's also rude to call someone anorexic.

you're forgetting one thing, there are too many women who are attracted to an asshole like that

I'd like to think if some idiot asked me why I'm so chubby if I'm vegan, I'd have the presence of mind to say, "Shattering the myth that all veg*ans are thin, pale, weak, and sickly."