By Anonymous - 07/11/2010 21:32 - United States

Today, I went on a drive with my girlfriend when we went past a 'Dead End' sign. She pointed to it and said it was "Foreshadowing our relationship". FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 882
You deserved it 3 516

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

At least she wasn't pointing to a "Do Not Enter" sign.

Comments

fricknugget 3

kick her ass to the curb..... literally!

perdix 29

Aw, that's sweet! It means she wants to get married to you! If you were at a fork in the road and she made that comment, it would mean she wanted to go separate ways. Since she referred to a hopeless situation with no hope of escape, she was undoubtedly taking about marriage.

TheEvilCookie 0

If she was kidding I guess its OK... If not... then ouch! Break up with her -.- She's [Probably] a worse girlfriend then you are a bad boyfriend. It sounds like she was joking though. No worries buddy!

I actually laughed so hard at this . Fyl op! lmfao:)

thats when you say " your right this is the end, get out my car bitch" nahhh just kiddin, but seriously if she says its not goin anywhere dont waste your time on her.. its obv just gonna be worse later on if she sees nothing in the relationship so break up, get a new girl that knows what she wants and make your ex jealous, and want you back, but dont take her back, bitches be crazy now a days... well thats what i do ;)

Damn. D; Now I don't want my daughter growing up because she has to go through these relationship problems. :(