By wowzer - 28/08/2014 19:58 - Puerto Rico - Gurabo

Today, I went on a date with the world's biggest lightweight. She got blind drunk on wine before dessert, and slurred, "You look like... like a black... blueberry." Amused, I said, "You mean a blackberry?" She stared at me for several long seconds, confused, then passed out. Check please. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 367
You deserved it 3 626

Same thing different taste

Top comments

'Check please' or 'check if she's still breathing please'?

Comments

boredgirl_02 14

I have a coworker that starts acting tipsy after a sip... She is a tiny thing but in my opinion it's all in her head. Some people can't handle one type of alcohol, so maybe wine does it to her.

She might've been drinking beforehand.

Why do you look like a blackberry, anyway? Seems like a far stretch of the imagination without supporting details.

EazyE1131 2

I'm 16 and even I can drink more than her. I have to drink a whole bottle of champagne by myself to slur my words. never tried wine. never passed out from being "drunk"

I'm not so sure that's something to be bragging about.

If you're drinking that much by yourself just for the sake of getting drunk, you have a serious problem, especially if you're only 16. I hope for your sake that you're just lying because impressing strangers on the internet is important to you.

I would have walked and left her drunk butt with the check

Food2Abs 13

Maybe she was a little buzzed before the date...

I'm confused - is your biggest gripe here that she's a lightweight who can't handle alcohol? If so, YDI for being shallow. Not everyone drinks heavily, if at all, but that's no reason to not like them. Of course, she could have refused the wine...too many unknown factors here.

TallMist 32

I agree with you and don't see why it's being thumbed down. Some people just can't handle alcohol. That's not a reason to dislike someone. And before anyone says that she shouldn't be drinking, perhaps it was her first time, or one of her first few times, trying to drink.