Apparently not.

By Dez - 26/11/2017 19:00 - United States - Anchorage

Spicy
Today, while I was at work, my boyfriend texted me asking, “We are in an open relationship, right?” FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 161
You deserved it 421

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you say "We're not in any relationship any longer."

Did he text you *before* or *after* he played in someone else's private property? Details, man, details!!!

Comments

That's when you say "We're not in any relationship any longer."

maybe you should give him an open hand slap to let him know the answer !

Did you ever talk about being exclusive? If you didn't, maybe it's time...

Pick up two dudes in a bar and send your boyfriend a pic of your threesome saying “Yes!”

Did he text you *before* or *after* he played in someone else's private property? Details, man, details!!!

to be fair, this is a good point. maybe he thought they were, and wanted to verify before he did something that would've hurt her if he was wrong.

If you have to ask, the answer is no! (At least until you ask and get an answer.)

Nope. The standard is yes until you've openly said you want it closed.

That's when you say that the relationship is now closed.

You probably are, whether you know it or not.

julfunky 29

No. An open relationship is something BOTH partners agree on. If she never agreed to an open relationship then it is cheating, plain and simple.

Disagreed. Closing the relations requires more rules so if you have don't want certain stuff to happen you need to open your mouth and talk about it, else it's allowed.

No way. If you're in a relationship it's exclusive unless specified and agreed by both that it's open. I'd dump any guy who assumed it was open and cheated. It's b.s. plain and simple. OP should leave him and find someone who actually deserves her and doesn't cheat.

zurc 9

never reply. change your number. shit in a bag,light it on fire and leave it at his doorstep.

TeachAllTheMath 19

If he has to ask maybe it’s time to move to no relationship.