By oopsiecoffee - 09/04/2009 06:40 - Canada

Today, I went into a small coffee shop. In line, a guy came up to me and was like "I haven't seen you here before, are you new in town?" and I replied with "Oh, no I've lived here for years. The coffee here is crap, though, so I only come here when Starbucks is full" He's the owner of the shop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 318
You deserved it 76 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, don't speak your mind to strangers, then, I guess.

Ninjahippy 0

Meh? At least he got some honest customer feedback.

Comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

I totally agree with #43. And that was kind of douche[ish?] because you could have phrased it nicer like: Oh yeah I've lived here for a while, but I go to Starbucks a lot, they're coffee is very good to me. Or something along those lines. so YDI. And I agree with #45 =] and yeah I dont like Starbucks, its a little too overrated to me, and the coffee IS too weak for my taste. Too watery.

Radiation_fml 0

What can be worse than Starbucks? Nothing.

vampyr8 0

You do realize that Starbucks doesn't actually sell COFFEE... they do pre-mixed substitutes covered up with so much sugar you could be drinking toilet water for all you know, right? Since your tastes are OBVIOUSLY so through-the-roof, I'd tell you to stick with your 'standards' and keep your opinion to yourself. Real coffee is something not many people actually like, thanks to Starbucks.

"real coffee"? And why should op keep opinion to themselves? You my friend are the one who needs to keep yours to your self. Obviously you have no taste cause next to world market coffee Starbucks is good

SurpriseButtseks 0

I disagree with everyone that say YDI. First of all, you didn't know that this guy was the owner. Second, it was honest feedback for him that he can use to improve his product. If he got offended, then FHisL. Hopefully he asked what you didn't like about it or if you had any suggestions for improvement.

I must agree with #50 and others - Starbucks makes sub-par coffee. Oh, and anything that has whipped cream and chocolate or caramel in it is NOT coffee. Just thought I'd throw it out there

maybe he can take that comment and help his store :)

aiko_saishoku 0

And? I told my favorite restaurant that their coffee sucks. The manager thanked me for my honest feedback. Every business should expect criticism.

Like #8 said, you deserved it. Starbucks is a corporate monster... the McDonalds of coffee. That said, they're coffee isn't great anyway. You are just shallow for not supporting your local coffee shops.

starbucks' actual coffee is awful, I didn't think anyone could have worse coffee than them