See you soon

By CoffeeBoy - 06/11/2009 23:14 - United States

Today, I went to meet a potential client at Starbucks all the way across town about designing his website. I was extremely excited because I really need the work. I sat for an hour. Turns out he was across the street, at the other Starbucks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 181
You deserved it 6 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

damn starbucks's everywhere thats too bad.

perdix 29

You can't find the right store and you're the only person in the world to spell Starbucks in camel caps. I'm sure your potential client is impressed with your abilities and attention to detail. That was SarCasm.

Comments

damn starbucks's everywhere thats too bad.

Ajjas013 6

I'm sure he didn't mention which one?

why didnt you just call him? o hai there :]

Reyo 2

Any decent employer will laugh about that. If not, you don't want to work with him...trust me. Nothing says "crappy boss" like 0 sense of humor.

The client said that having a cell phone is too stressful. I tried to include that piece of info, but the 300 character limit caught me.

If you figured out that he was at the other Starbucks... why didn't you just go over there and start conversing?

22cute 17

Don't you have a cellphone? This is a pretty common problem. You just call him on the cell & figure it out - 5 min after the meeting time - NOT an hour later. YDI

There are too many Starbucks's :) Didn't you notice the other one before?

I realized, these just cant match up to MLIAs, these are like "Wow that sucks, glad that shit doesnt happen to real people" but MLIAs just like "Haha, I want that Tuesday afternoon" RIP FML

perdix 29

You can't find the right store and you're the only person in the world to spell Starbucks in camel caps. I'm sure your potential client is impressed with your abilities and attention to detail. That was SarCasm.

Macromartyr 3

Thank you perdix, I was wondering who else was bothered by that :P

YDI for not double-checking the location. There are probably 439279 Starbucks on that street alone.

Damn that blows. YDI though for not getting a phone number and just not calling the guy after waiting 10-15 mins. Easily sorted out issue you just blew.

Heh. That really sucks. There's two starbucks in my city each on opposing corners in a major intersection facing each other.

You just described the majority of all the major intersections in the US. I find it stupid and redundant.

it's actually a really good marketing strategy in major cities. it has to do with the flow of traffic. use your brain.

If my plan succeeds there will be a Starbucks next to the 7-11 on Mars by 2014.

CJ090 0

Oh no bitch we the people of Dunkin Donuts are gettin in space first (smacks w/ a french curler)

Ah, it's 2014... and no Starbucks or 7-11 on Mars

A Starbucks across from a Starbucks?! It must be the end of the world.

At a shopping center near a local university, we have two separate Starbucks in the same center... separated by only part of the parking lot (yes, you can see one from the other and there isn't even a street between them).

OMGoriginality 0
Serafie 0

HAHAHA! I knew I wasn't the only person who thought of Lewis Black :D

JohnnyAppleseed 0

Thank you. I believe this is in Houston, TX. Not Nevada.

jchansfan 0

Our mall has three all in the same corner. One in the foodcourt, one in the Bookstore, and one in the Safeway. Stand at the Foodcourt one and you can see the other two.

Run away! It's the Giant gingerbreadman! Get a cookie if you know what I'm refering to :)

Well done. Glad someone else instantly thought of that.

perdix 29

Johnny Appleseed is correct. I drove by it today and took this picture of the double StarBucks (ha-ha). Here it is. http://i35.tinypic.com/fokdc2.jpg

Wow, those are actually nice Starbuckses... Starb... Starbuck... Starbuckii?

hehehe. it is nice! thanks :) that's retarded. they are so close together! :D no clue that maybe client was at the other? :P