By carless - 29/10/2014 15:24 - United States

Today, I watched as the teenage neighbor girl tried to parallel-park between me and my wife's cars. She was doing pretty well until she backed into mine, got scared, hit the accelerator and ran into my wife's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 937
You deserved it 3 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Got insurance ? Hopefully the damage isn't to bad . Wonder why she didn't learn in a parking lot or empty street...

at least it wasn't your daughter in another one of your cars.

Comments

What a reaction xD Next time tell her where is the break pedal

I hope you have insurance. She's a teen driver, as long as she's not driving drunk or high and not intentionally trying to crash, she's good.

If she was parking between your wife's car and you (as you said in the post), why didn't you just get out of the way?

rocker_chick23 27

Kind of hard to do if OP was inside his house watching her. No where in the post did it say OP was in his car.

66- They were making a joke (I think). The fml is worded in a way that could be interpreted as the girl parking between OP (as in his person, not his car) and his wife's car. (It was a pretty bad joke)

rocker_chick23 27

I agree #67, it was a horrible joke.

Sorry, as a grammar Nazi with mild OCD, i couldn't let it pass

JayDay_123 18

This reminds me of the time I ran head first into a mirror of a mirror maze.

rocker_chick23 27

How the hell did you manage to do that?

raichu23154 10

have u ever been in one before rocker_chick23 its hard to tell what a mirror and not a mirror

rocker_chick23 27

#89: I have been in them, I have never ran into any mirrors. I guess I am a lot more coordinated than many people. I use my arms to feel around, it is not that hard to do.

Bree12345 15

If she hit the accelerator, wouldn't she still be going backwards if the car was in reverse?

unless she let off the brake while shifting and her rolled backwards into his car.