By whyme27 - 09/09/2009 02:41 - Canada

Today, I washed one of my roommates t-shirts. I forgot to remove it before putting it in the dryer, and all the print on the front melted off. It was a gift from his girlfriend. Who has just passed away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 569
You deserved it 20 397

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JFry 0

Oh wow, I bet hes gonna love that when he finds out.

Comments

Drae54 1

You better give that guy the best sex he ever had for some sh*t like that.

Omggg): sorry. Well it's not like u did it on purpose

All the people who say she shouldn't have touched his laundry....are you all morons? Maybe he asked her to do it. Maybe she was trying to make it easier for him. Its a good deed, and you guys are assholes.

cindayy77 0

wow why were you washing their clothes for them? they could of done it themself. i dont think this was your fault? what are you his maid?

What the hell?? So, now, doing a favor for your friend means being his maid?

There is no FYL. Just FHL. That's so depressing, the poor man. Losing a girlfriend can be enough to ruin your life.

jujuberry_fml 0

Strange how so many people are picking FYL instead of YDI After all, it IS OP's fault for not taking the special care she knew had to be done.

Um you room with a guy? and i dont understand what do you mean you forgot to take it out?

I was wondering what it meant by taking it out, too. This confuses me so much... It sounds like it was painted or something but I still don't really get it... If it's washed already, why did you need to take it out before the dryer??

I think the OP just means she forgot to take it out the pile of clothes that was going in the dryer