In the same boat

By Anonymous - 31/03/2021 02:01

Today, I'm extremely depressed because I can't play live music due to this stupid virus. I can't get a date or even a hug, and the career I worked for seven years toward was totally destroyed. All my friends are too busy for me, unless they need a favor. I hate my life. I need a hug. I'm not going to get it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 227
You deserved it 190

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OopsieDoopsie 14

*** Sending a virtual hug ***

try streaming? there's plenty of big channels on twitch and youtube that stream music live. record your stream and upload the video. that way even though the audience isn't infront of you you're still preforming live and can see their reactions in real time. your friends are either bad friends or don't understand how you feel. talk to them and decide if the right choice is fixing your relationships or ending them.

Comments

OopsieDoopsie 14

*** Sending a virtual hug ***

riddickmom1 2

I would totally give you a hug!

I wish we knew what this career was that you worked 7 years for. Why is it destroyed?

Being a musician for live shows, apparently. And it's destroyed because there are no live shows for the time being.

try streaming? there's plenty of big channels on twitch and youtube that stream music live. record your stream and upload the video. that way even though the audience isn't infront of you you're still preforming live and can see their reactions in real time. your friends are either bad friends or don't understand how you feel. talk to them and decide if the right choice is fixing your relationships or ending them.

It's possible that he doesn't perform solo. Lots of musicians work for other bands on a freelance basis and don't compose or own any songs themselves.

costreaming with others is an option.

Guillaume Deschênes 7

I'm in the exact same boat mate it sucks *sending virtual hug*

Have you tried doing live music like people do on reddit, there's always some one streaming live music on reddit. Do you have any family near by? I'm sure they would love to talk to you and hug you.

bleachedraven 14

Hang in there. I know I miss my family and friends a lot. Find some ways to ease into society and find friends. Try new hobbies. Take care and feel better :)

I would hug the shit out of you so much you won't need laxatives.

sorry your going through this, stay strong