By Anonymous - 29/11/2009 14:18 - United States

Today, I was wrapping Christmas presents for various people; 17 to be exact. It wasn't until I placed the last present on top of the stack that I realized I didn't put gift tags on any of them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 031
You deserved it 40 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

just think! you get to unwrap them all! it's like Christmas early! or you could just open a little piece, figure out who it's to, and put a bow on top of the hole you made.

I did that once, with alot more presents. It took hours to unwrap them, check them, get new paper and then tag them. I guess its just a lesson to be more organised?

Comments

DoingItWrong 0

This is the exact reason why we play that card game "Memory" as children.

happyidiot3791 0

Thank goodness! This is a REAL FML.

You could probably narrow it down by size of the box or the sound it makes when you rattle it.

YDI for wrapping presents so early...you should at least wait until december!

Erindub 0

How did you not tag them as you wrapped them? I hate Christmas though and don't give gifts so I can't sympathize.

Now that you've practiced, you should be a pro at gift wrapping!

AmiNayaki 0

that is why you always, ALWAYS tag as you go. i wrap for 22 people at christmas time. i understand, and i'm sorry.

YDI for wrapping gifts THIS early... and don't say "some people celebrate when they have to/can" if that's the case YDI for A) being so cheap that you send out presents early to avoid the price hike in shipping costs or B) being so egotistic that YOU and your friends/family think that they can the date of Christmas!!!

waterynuggets 0

Settle down, dumbass. I don't know when the OP sent this in, but either way, tomorrow is December and Christmas is coming up. For all you know, this person could be going out of town for the holiday and wanted to get started before she left.

don't you put the tags on the outside anyway?

treras93 0

they mean that they wouldn't know which present is for since they're already wrapped but yea that sucks... at least you still have few weeks to re-wrap them.

you probably won't do that a second time, and you have lots of time to fix it.