By Anonymous - 29/11/2009 14:18 - United States

Today, I was wrapping Christmas presents for various people; 17 to be exact. It wasn't until I placed the last present on top of the stack that I realized I didn't put gift tags on any of them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 031
You deserved it 40 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

just think! you get to unwrap them all! it's like Christmas early! or you could just open a little piece, figure out who it's to, and put a bow on top of the hole you made.

I did that once, with alot more presents. It took hours to unwrap them, check them, get new paper and then tag them. I guess its just a lesson to be more organised?

Comments

Tip; make a hole in the box to peep through once presents are identified then re wrap!!

xenomorph 0

1. Recall what gift is which, and to whom it is to be given. 2. Appropriately label the gifts. 3. ???? 4. PROFIT!!!!!!!

trevorsucks17 0

uh, here's my thought: 1. un-wrap or poke a hole in each one. 2. label. 3. fix wrapping or completely re-wrap.

Here's your chance to get creative! GAME TIME. Give the gifts to all the wrong people, have them open them, and have everyone guess who the present is actually for! ...Of course, this really only works if everybody is in the same place at the time of the unwrapping... If you're giving some of the gifts to people who won't actually be with you to celebrate Christmas, then FYL.

You could also just poke a hole in each wrapping, then cover said hole with the nametag. NBD.

Now you get to open the presents!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!! Boom I'm 1st haahahah

Hope you developed good peeking skills as a child.

ptpete25 0

YDI but yeah, your life is ******. That sucks man.