By Tiana - 29/01/2012 02:34 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was watching a movie in the basement with my boyfriend when we started to get a little frisky. My mom walks down with dirty laundry and tells him to stop it because I'm creaming all over my undies. She showed him a pair of dirty ones to prove it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 337
You deserved it 9 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

juicedboi 7

Guys won't be turned off by that, don't worry. We are a sick bunch

Comments

Seriously, what is up with you guys hatin' on the "do your own laundry" commenters? I'm highly curious. Now, I'm not saying you absolutely have to do your own laundry, and I also agree it is more economically efficient for one person to do the laundry (this is why I do it all), but having your underwear shown to your boyfriend really isn't that bad. I know mine loves to see my underwear. If he likes getting frisky, I'm sure he doesn't mind that, and you don't need be bothered by it either. I have no doubt that he's secretly flattered that he turns you on so much. No worries! Still, doing your own laundry is the best back-up plan if you're humiliated by others seeing it and/or not wanting to deal with it.

Scrub your crotch once in a while and you wouldn't have a problem! Ha your mom is awesome!!

How will that prevent it? She will still get wet when they get frisky...

kristenleanne09 4

In other words, maybe you should wash your own clothes. Lol

HONEY, STOP IT! You're CREAMING the shit out of your underwear!!

Hahahahah spelling mistakes are awsome! My bad. Oh, and it would've been worse if he sniffed it.

Why does everyone keep using the phrase "get frisky"?! That's such a weird way to say making out or messing around or whatever. Maybe u really should do ur own laundry... Creaming? Really? Some weird words here...