By WCARlover - 20/06/2015 03:43 - United States - Augusta

Today, I was walking behind my mother when she was mowing the lawn. She unknowingly mowed over a wasps' nest that was in the grass. Guess who the wasps decided to seek revenge on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 020
You deserved it 3 678

WCARlover tells us more.

OP here...this actually happened a while ago but thank you for the concern for people who expressed it! I was walking behind her because she wanted me to finish mowing the lawn but told me to just wait until she got this little strip behind a fence done so I was following her to take over the mowing on the other side. They were Yellow Jackets, I got stung multiple times, and it was extremely unpleasant, but hey, it got me out of mowing! ;)

Top comments

Run, boy, run! This world is not made for you. Run, boy, run! They're trying to catch you. Run, boy, run! Running is a victory.

Comments

Congrats OP, you've discouraged me from finishing the lawn tomorrow. :( I'm glad to hear you're ok and not allergic, though. I almost ran over a mouse myself the other day. Ran across just in time for me to mow his little grass tunnel down.

why are you walking and not mowing?

Alright I'll just add one more thing. It appears a lot of you seem to think I was making some old decrepit woman mow. My mom is 41 and actually says she likes push-mowing as a form of exercise. On this particular day she started out wanting to mow but then asked me to finish it.

Omg this happened to me when i was a kid raking leaves! Yellow jackets were in a nest under the leaves and i hit it & they attacked.

Why the **** were you even walking behind someone who was cutting the grass?!?! I know that sounds rude, but seriously...why?

Mortoli 30

poor guy im a wasp magnet too. lol

That's why you mow the lawn instead of being lazy and just watching her :)

Why are you walking behind her mowing anyways?