By ImNotFat - 07/08/2013 06:04 - United States - Havertown

Today, I was video chatting with my boyfriend and his friends. When I stood up, he told his friend "See, she's not a twig!" I jokingly replied with, "So I'm fat?" After a few seconds of silence, his friend yelled, "It's a trap!" and left the chat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 836
You deserved it 15 513

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lennes 12

To be fair, discussing a girls weight is like having a parade through a mine field.

No OP, you're at the sweet spot between twig and fat... *takes cover just in case*

Comments

I hate when girls trap guys with questions about their weight. "So I'm fat?" is such an accusing way of asking what can be a real asshole of a question

Who wouldn't run? There is no good answer to that question.

Why? Why try to trap him in a battle he can't win? He said not a twig, he didn't say you were the trunk either! Damn, you know if you are fat or not!

That does sound like a trap to me... I don't think it's needed to discuss your weight with anyone just accept yourself.

female and over weight and I started cracking up OP your boyfriends friends are funny

OP, YDI. Never put your boyfriend in a situation like that. No matter how you think it was just a joke, it was a trap.

1. He's proud enough to show you off. 2. He doesn't do twigs... He's a keeper in my books OP...

Women and their obsession with their weight... As a man, I want curves and not some anorexic ferret. Whoever got the notion into girls' heads, that it's super hot to have zero bodyfat and to fit into xxxxxxxxxs clothes is sexy should get flayed living. I we wanted to have sex with people with neither boobs nor ass, we would hit on some third world ladyboys. No, I am not advocating obesity, but seeing your femurs isn't excactly sexy neither. Back to topic. Op you deserve it.

Clearly you're not fat if they thought you were a twig, but he didn't handle that very well either lol. Something like "No" or "No, he just thought you were like 50 pounds" would probably have gone over better.